Kindness & Respect Workshops for Children & Teens
Children: Ages 7 - 12
Cost: $10 (Special COVID19 pricing)
Treating others with Respect makes our world a better place to live in whether at home, school, work or in the community. Family etiquette does exist and should be practiced regularly in the home. While we practice social distancing and obey the shelter in place orders, showing Respect and Kindness towards other family members is more essential now than ever before.
This training will cover:
· Key components of creating a peaceful atmosphere at home
· What Respect looks like in the home
· Respect toward parents & siblings
· Respectful behaviors all young people should exhibit
· Acts of Kindness
In addition, we will kick off our “Respect & Kindness” campaign and encourage your child to participate by sharing how they have demonstrated acts of Kindness or Respect toward others.
ENROLL NOW – Limited Spacing – 12 students per class
· Ages 7-12 (1:00 – 2:00) - Enroll
· Ages 13-18 (3:00 – 4:00) - Enroll
· Ages 7-12 (3:00 – 4:00) - Enroll
· Ages 13-18 (5:00 – 6:00) - Enroll