Are you in search of an engaging and knowledgeable speaker to elevate your next etiquette presentation? Look no further! As a seasoned speaker specializing in etiquette, I offer a comprehensive range of topics that cater to various audiences and occasions. From business etiquette in the corporate world to social etiquette for personal interactions, my presentations are tailored to meet the specific needs of your event.
With my dynamic presentation style and deep understanding of social graces, I am committed to delivering a memorable experience that will educate, entertain, and inspire. I engage audiences through interactive discussions, practical tips, and real-life examples. Let’s collaborate to create an engaging and enlightening event that leaves a lasting impact and empower individuals to navigate social situations with grace and confidence.
Some of our Appearances:
- Grace Temple Women’s Conference
- PEARLS – Get Your Girl On Conference – Tracy, CA
- Tracy Women Forum – 15th Annual Conference
- Rubies Retreat
- Minister’s Wives Convention, Los Angeles
- Delta Sorority Women’s Conference
- City of Oakley, Youth ConferenceFederal Glover Youth Empowerment Summit
- Black Expo – Oakland, CA
- Etiquette Professional Conference – Arkansas
- Etiquette Professional Conference – Boston
- Etiquette Professional Conference – Denver
- Etiquette Professional Conference – Memphis, TN
- MLK Kings & Queens Youth Conference
- CalBizExpo Conference
- UNCF – Empower Me Tour
- American Business Women Luncheon & Tea Party
- CYO Football League Dinner
- Bethel Missionary Baptist Church – Graduation
- National Charity League – Mother & Daughter Tea
- Kops & Kids Camp
- 100 Black Men Conference – Houston, TX
- National American Miss Pageant Judge
- World Harvest Ministries International Women’s Luncheon & Tea
- Victory Christian Women’s Luncheon & Tea
- Women’s Day Appreciation Luncheon – SF Christian Center
- Accounting Career Awareness Program Conference
- Women’s Health Management Youth Conference
- American Heart Association – Power to End Stroke Cooking Shows
- Clark Atlanta College New Student Orientation
Contact us for your next Etiquette Speaker
I’ve been so impressed with how much my son has learned. He’s giving people direct eye contact (which was a problem before) and he’s speaking up as well. He now orders his own food perfectly when we go to restaurants and when we went out to eat last Thursday, an older woman stopped as she and her husband were leaving to comment on how well behaved he was. He is holding doors for people as well. I can’t wait until he can take the next class!
Thank you so much for passing on your wisdom and talents to my girl scout troop. In just the two meetings with you, I have already noticed a difference in the way they interact with each other and also with me. You have a genuine gift for bringing out the best in people. I count myself blessed for meeting you and learning from you.
Antioch High parents, teachers, and staff would like to thank you for sharing your time and expertise with us. P.A.S.S. (Parents Assisting Students Success) is a valuable source of pertinent information and we truly appreciate your support and participation.
Thank you for your dynamic, insightful and delightful presentation on “Etiquette” to The American Business Woman Association – Cities by the Bay Chapter. Your presentation was enjoyed by all and the attendees rated the overall training “Excellent”. We wish you continued success and hope to see you again soon.